Vista Turquesa - Best Sunset Views on the Beach!
Size –2 Bedrooms • 2 Bathrooms 2 Baths • Sleeps 2-4
Welcome to Vista Turquesa! Located in Treasure Island Resort, this condo lives up to it's name by daily delivering undoubtedly the best unobstructed views of the Gulf of Mexico!
Our newly redecorated home away from home includes:
* Extra Large Balcony with comfortable seating for everyone in your group! Tip: Arrange your schedule so that you have a front row seat each evening for the most spectacular sunset views! God is a master artist and His handiwork is majestic!
* Beach Service (2 chairs & and umbrella) for 2 during Season (March1- Oct 31)
* Master Bedroom with KING bed and large Master Bath. Master BR also has sliding glass doors straight to the balcony overlooking the Gulf!
* Guest Bedroom with KING bed and private access to Guest Bath.
* Bunk Nook - fun for kids with 2 memory foam twin mattress bunks
* Spacious Great Room with comfortable, stylish furnishings and 70" HD TV
* 50 HD TV's in both bedrooms
* Fully stocked kitchen with Granite Counters
* Open Concept Living Areas: Dining Table with Seating for 6 plus 4 Bar Stools for Kitchen Island
* Full Laundry Room
* COVERED Parking with RESERVED spot specifically for you! No more unpacking in the rain or having blistering hot car seats from the sun!
* Large heated outdoor pool. * Large Children's Pool * Large Outdoor Hot Tub *Gym/Fitness Room *Liza's Deli is Poolside
* Located on the far East End of Panama City Beach (we call it the quiet side - no bumper to bumper traffic, less noise, fewer crowds) close to St. Andrews State Park, Shell Island and many restaurants. You can actually see St. Andrews Park from our balcony and it's a short walk to St. Andrews Pier and the jetties/bay! Still only a 15 minute drive to Pier Park and the shopping/activities there!
About the OwnerPanama City Beach has always been our favorite vacation destination - the white sand beaches and gorgeous emerald waters are irresistible! As experienced Realtors in another city, we wanted a vacation escape that would appeal to the traveller looking for beautiful accommodations to enhance their one of a kind beach experience. Hopefully, you will love it and return again and again as our VIP guest.
|Property Type||Condo in a resort on the 7th floor|
|Setting & View||
Large Master Bedroom has King bed and private large Master Bath with dual head shower and walk-in closet. Master Bedroom has wall of windows and door to balcony overlooking the Gulf of Mexico for your viewing pleasure! New wall mounted HD 55" TV.
Guest Bedroom also has King bed and wall-mounted New 55" HD TV. Window view is of Panama City and the Bay. Guest Bedroom has private access to shared Guest Bath with large vanity and tub with shower surround.